Sunday, June 12, 2011

New niece!

Jay, Lara Beth, Mollie, and Ellie welcomed little Caroline Robbins Hardwick into the world this past Wednesday! She was 7 pounds, 15 ounces and 19 inches long. She has the cutest little head of red hair, too! Personally, I think she looks like big sister, Ellie! Andrew and I visited Lara Beth and Caroline on Wednesday night before my shift started. It was so fun working that night while they were in the hospital. I will admit-- I snuck down to the nursery a few times to hold her during the night. I felt so special to have held her during her first night in this world. I know she'll never remember it, but I always will! Welcome, Caroline!





Just like Ellie...





I snapped this shot while Caroline and I were rocking in the nursery. I sent it to Uncle Andrew so that he could she her pretty eyes open




Miss Caroline and me in the nursery. Don't you just love her little hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment