Saturday, December 5, 2009

Baby Wyatt is here!

Should have posted this earlier, but I am so thrilled to announce the birth of Wyatt Monroe Turner!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure that he was born on Monday, 11-30-09 at 2:40 and weighed in at 8 lbs 91/2 ounces. In case some of you haven't put this together already, Wyatt is the son of Philip and Emily Ann Turner--Emily Ann is Andrew's younger sister. Baby Wyatt is doing so well, and big brother Manning is loving his new responsibility. I may have to steal some pictures from Philip's facebook, because I don't have any yet.

I was actually working right upstairs on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, so I got to see Wyatt every day (for the first three days of his life!)



These pics are stolen, but I'll put more up soon!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment