Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree....

Yesterday, Andrew and I got our Christmas tree. It was a lot of fun, and I'm glad that we both had the time to spend together. We had pizza and watched some movies while we decorated it. I wanted to make cookies, but I never got around to it. Hope you enjoy some of the pictures below.


Picking out our Christmas tree....this was the one we finally settled on!


Decorating a tree makes you hungry. When you're married to Andrew Winburn and he's hungry...you order pizza!



decorating the tree


the finished product








2 comments:

  1. The tree is beautiful and one that I know you will always remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Love your toggle coat. :)
    2. Isn't Papa John's the BEST??!
    3. Beautiful tree! Merry Christmas WINBURNS!!!

    ReplyDelete