Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A few days in Greenwood...fishing and singing!


Well, friends, I know you're all shocked beyond belief that I'm updating my blog twice in two weeks. So am I. However, I have some pictures that are just too cute not to share.

Last weekend, Andrew and I (Gavin too!) headed to Greenwood on a Friday afternoon. I had to sing in Evie Wilson's wedding on Saturday, so we thought we'd just make a trip out of it! I just love going home. It's always fun to see what Mom and Dad are doing new to the house, hear stories about how Reuben (their cute chocolate lab) has run away and returned, and spend time with them! On Friday night, Mom and Dad made us an incredible dinner, including some macaroni and cheese! On Saturday, after I practiced for the wedding, we all went to the pond for some fishing. This pond is actually land that was once my great-grandfathers, now it's my PaPa's land in the country. The pond on the land is pretty big, but they had to re-stock it about 7 years ago. Apparently, it was having some issues. So, we're always concerned as to whether we'll catch any good size fish out there when we go. It's always fun though, regardless! We found out that Beth, Josh, and Levi were in town on Saturday too! They stopped by the pond to say hello right in the middle of what should be Levi's nap time. We got some CUTE pictures of him. It's hard to believe that he's 8 months old...just like it's hard to believe we'll be married for 8 months tomorrow!!!!!! Crazy! Hope you enjoy the pictures!



Levis' first time at the pond--




reaching for the fish--





love the hair-do--




huge catch--




award winning--



wedding singers--



with the beautiful bride--



exhausted after a long weekend--


2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun having you and Andrew with us! I'll let Andrew catch the biggest fish the next time you come!

    ReplyDelete