Monday, September 7, 2009

Pre-Wedding Pictures...

The wedding has come and gone, but I wanted to post a few pre-wedding pictures, including some from the rehearsal. There aren't too many, but we got these from some friends. It was a great night. Our rehearsal was so organized, and all of our wedding party members were on the ball. Afterwards, we had the best low country boil--just what Andrew wanted! We had a slide show and even a special surprise video from Beth (my first cousin/more like my sister) who couldn't be there. It was a very special night!



Walking back down the aisle. This was surreal.



One day away....



The "favor table" at the dinner with coke cups. If you don't know already, Andrew's always drinking out of restaurant style coke/pepsi glasses. I mean...it's constant. So, his mom thought to give coke cups filled with candy at the rehearsal dinner.




Part of Andrew's packing...I just thought this was a great picture. Notice the sour patch kids, bug spray, citronella candles, etc. He had to bring a few things that I didn't know about...since he was surprising me with the trip to Mexico!




I had to stick this one in here for a few reasons:
1. I am proud of my husband's hunting
2. Doesn't he look pretty good in front of that four wheeler?

**This just in** Andrew would like for me to add that this was the week of the wedding. Yes, I'm a good girl, and I didn't stop him from hunting. He would also like for you to know that he shot this deer because it was defective. Well, it had bad genes and needed to be taken out of circulation. Ok, I think that clears things up.




No comments:

Post a Comment