Saturday, September 5, 2009

Welcome back to reality...

It's been one week since Andrew and I returned from our honeymoon. I wish we could go back! It's been a crazy week here in Columbia. We've spent it organizing the new apartment, sorting through gifts (wow...our friends and family are generous), changing my name, getting new licenses, watching Carolina football (of course), writing thank you notes, looking for a job, and more!!!!!!! It sure is different living with a man, but I've lived with Gavin (my brother) before so....you know I should be able to handle it. Love you, Gavin!

I wanted to post at least a few pictures from the honeymoon. If you didn't already know, Andrew surprised me as we were leaving the church with the news that we were going to Mexico. We stayed in the Riviera Maya near Cancun. It was amazing. We were able to have the all-inclusive option with food...all the time! Seriously, by the end of the trip when we asked for room service, they were asking us how many people we were trying to feed. I guess that's what happens when you order 4 entrees. The food was amazing, and if you go to my facebook pictures--you'll see it all!

Here are some pictures from our trip!



Our first order from room service after we arrived on Sunday night. Yes, those are chicken nuggets that I was eating!



Andrew in the pool lounge chairs



our view every day from the cabana by the pool



the shower!
This thing had doors leading out to it, and a straw roof-top, making it outdoors (sort of)


dinner at the beach on Thursday night





1 comment: