Saturday, October 17, 2009

camo and carhartts

the typical outfit: Carhartt's, camo, and duck boots




I remember my childhood very well. I remember every Saturday --when Dad (and Gavin when he was old enough) would go hunting...all day! Mom and I got stuck with the fun stuff: grocery shopping, cleaning, folding clothes. We had a good time though. We went to the mall's Chick-fil-a a lot! Anyway...

So, for me...it's normal for a guy to hunt. Of course, I was thrilled when I first met Andrew and learned that he "liked" to hunt. "Like" isn't the word. This man loves it....which is fine by me! He even takes his i-pod sometimes and listens to sermons. Can you say multi-tasker??? I married a big time hunter, and I love that about him. I must admit, he could wear the outfit in the above picture every day, and I'd be fine with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment