Saturday, October 17, 2009

Loving on Levi...





I never posted pics of the newest addition to our family: Levi Valor Holland (my cousin Beth's first son!) He is so precious, and we are excited that Beth, Josh and Levster (as I like to call him) are moving closer to "home"--Charlotte, NC! Here are some pictures from that night when we all saw them. It's been months since I've since Beth, so it was too short...but so much fun! We tried to get a picture of Andrew holding Levi, but he didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea: that idea being that he's ready for kids ;-)

We love you, Levi!!!




Grannie (Mom's mom) holding Levi for the first time




I love this picture of Gavin and Levi!




Yes, we eat EVERY time we get together. Notice the mac and cheese and baked beans. These are Mom and Aunt Susan's specialties, respectively.







Levi and I are actually first cousins, once removed...but I promise it's like he's my nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment