Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tailgating!!!


Since we haven't had a home game in a couple of weeks, I thought I'd post a few pictures of tailgating this season. We have faithfully been at every home game, and we've always had food!

I recently babysat for one of my "friends from the North," and she and her husband were so puzzled by how crazy the tailgaters are down here in South Carolina. All I could say was, "Yeah, it's kind of crazy sometimes."

Some highlights from this season:

1. Certain "beverages" from fans behind us spilling all over where we're standing.

2. A fan with really long hair constantly "flicking" it on my shoulder throughout the WHOLE game...

3. Going from a wet and rainy tailgate at 1pm to bright, warm sunshine at 3pm, to a COLD game that night!

4. Fire ants...ouch.

5. Andrew squeezing into a toddler's football helmet.

6. Me maintaining my strong dislike of porta-potties....and my mom (who's never used one) actually using one!!!!!!





getting ready for the game to start




Andrew wearing Manning's helmet



us with a future Gamecock (Manning)





Oh yes, chocolate donuts shaped like footballs...

No comments:

Post a Comment